1. What are the strategic uses of Internet marketing in an IMC campaign?
2. How has the Internet changed the way brands do business?
3. Why is the Internet considered a direct selling tool?
4. What role does the Internet play as a primary and secondary advertising/promotional vehicle?
5. When is Internet advertising best used in an IMC campaign?
6. Internet marketing adds another dimension to advertising efforts. What is it?
7. What does interactive media focus on?
8. Internet marketing, like other vehicles we have looked at, has a diverse array of advertising options. What are some of the most common, and how can they each help to visually and verbally express the key consumer benefit?
9. What makes the Internet interactive?
10. What does interactive mean to creative teams versus marketers?
11. What are the strategic uses of social media in an IMC campaign?
12. Hoes does social media create a relationship between buyer and seller?
13. How does social media differentiate itself from mass media advertising vehicles?
14. Why is it important for the strategy employed elsewhere in the IMC campaign to remain consistent across multiple vehicles?
15. What is typically shown/seen on social media sites?
16. How are databases employed in social media?
17. Why is it important that social media efforts talk to, rather than at, the target audience?
18. What makes social media unique?
19. How can social media influence and/or encourage a two-way dialogue between buyer and seller?
20. What do creative teams need to know before adding social media to an IMC campaign?
21. Social media has a diverse array of promotional vehicles. What are some of the most common, and how can each help promote the key consumer benefit?
22. What are the differences between viral marketing and word of mouth? Define when it is best to use each.
23. Discuss the pros and cons to a brand of a message going viral.
24. What can help make a message go viral?
25. Why is word of mouth more powerful than an advertised message?
26. How does Internet marketing and social media help an IMC campaign be more consumer focused?
27. Why might the Internet be considered a great niche-marketing tool?
28. Why is customer service considered a must for an IMC campaign?
29. What are the pros and cons of Internet and social media marketing?
30. What is the strategy behind using Internet marketing in an IMC campaign?
31. Why is Internet marketing considered an extension of traditional tactics?
32. What do creative teams need to know about designing for the Internet?
33. What is the strategy behind using social media in an IMC campaign?
34. Why is social media considered technology’s answer to personal selling?
35. How does a social media site represent a brand?
36. What role does social media play as a support vehicle?