1. Where does inspiration for copy’s voice come from?
2. What is a headline’s job? What does it need to express?
3. What is a subhead’s job?
4. Body copy can be broken down into three specific areas. What are they, and what needs to be expressed in each one?
5. What affects copy’s overall length?
6. What is the difference between an emotional and a rational copy tone of voice? What factors determine choice?
7. Why is it important that the visuals and layout styles used in an ad match what is said in the copy?
8. Why are guarantees considered interactive devices?
9. How does an advertising agency use the marketing plan, creative brief, and copy and layout to sell the final idea to the client? What are the steps?