1. What is public relations, and how is it used in an IMC campaign?
2. How is marketing public relations different from traditional public relations?
3. What are the external vehicles employed by public relations?
4. What are the internal vehicles employed by public relations?
5. What strengths does public relations have when used as a marketing tool?
6. How does public relations employ a two-way dialogue with consumers? Why is this so important?
7. How is public relations best used in an IMC campaign?
8. Define and explain the difference between these terms: publics, shareholders, and target audiences.
9. How does public relations help IMC be consumer focused?
10. What are some of the pros and cons associated with using public relations in an IMC campaign?
11. What is the strategy behind using public relations in an IMC campaign?
12. What are the documents that can be and often are used in an IMC campaign?
13. Before implementing the public relations portion of an IMC campaign, several decisions must be made. What are they, and what is their importance?
14. When is it best to use public relations versus advertising? Why should public relations be included in the promotional mix?
15. What is the strategy behind using public relations in an IMC campaign?
16. What is the difference between public relations and publicity?